If you tuned into our worship service yesterday, you did hear correctly! We are reopening our doors this Sunday, July 5. A lot of work has gone on behind the scenes to ensure we can open safely and responsibly while adhering to state guidelines as well as suggestions from the Peninsula Delaware Conference. We will continue to Live Stream services via facebook at 11am and will post to our website and email afterwards. Before attending please look over these questions, if you answer Yes to any of these please wait before attending worship in person:
1. Have you or anyone in your household in the last 21 days felt ill? Had loss of smell or taste? Had a fever over 100 degrees F?
2. Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
3. Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S. in the past 21 days?
4. Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to, been in close proximity to, or acquired, Covid?
Other Important Things About Reopening:
-Everyone will enter and exit the building using the Sanctuary Door with the ramp on South Street.
- Pews that are available will be marked. We will ask you to fill from the front to the back and leave from the back to the front.
-We will be practicing social distancing, please refrain from hugging, hand shakes etc.
-All children must remain with their parents. There will be no childcare or Kids WOW at this time.
-Masks are required for anyone over age 12 per state guidelines.
-No one will be allowed to enter the building with a temperature 100.4 or above.